METSIM training - 12-16/11/2018 in Leuven
METSIM is the world standard in flowsheet modelling for mining and metallurgy. InsPyro will host a European METSIM course from November 12 till November 16 2018. The trainer will be Alex Holtzapple, the new director of METSIM. Topics include basic model set-up up to advanced and dynamic features.
|Mo 12/11/2018||Introduction to METSIM
Basic APL Commands, Simple Flowsheeting, Chemistry & Controls
|Tu 13/11/2018||Comminution Module
|We 14/11/2018||Hydrometallurgical Flowsheeting
Leaching, Solvent Extraction, Electrowinning
|Th 15/11/2018||Dynamic Simulation
Mining, Scheduling, Batch Processing, Tailings Management
|Fr 16/11/2018||Summary & Workshop
Course Summary, Current Project Workshop
To subscribe, contact Els Nagels via email or call +32 16 298 492.
|Price||450€ per day per person|
|1800€ per person for 5 days|
To receive updates of our agenda in your mail box, subscribe to our mailinglist. Do not hesitate to contact us if you do not find the information you need!
- How to read a phase diagram – basic level
- How to read a phase diagram – advanced level
- Introduction in thermodynamics: from theory to practice
- Quantitative metallurgy: sampling, measuring, interpretation
- Thermodynamics in iron- and steel production
- Metal-slag-matte equilibrium (lead production, copper production)
Custom made courses
InsPyro provides custom made courses for your specific metallurgical process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.