Course program 2019This yearly organised course program is given in English and aims at people active in the metal processing industry. The course can be a refreshment of the metallurgical principles for engineers, or give hands-on metallurgists a solid theoretical background. More information on the course content:
06/05/2019: Introduction to thermodynamics
07/05/2019: How to read a phasediagram I
08/05/2019: How to read a phasediagram II
To subscribe, contact Els Nagels via email or call +32 16 298 492.
|Price||450€ per day per person|
|1950€ per person for 5 days|
|group discounts apply, contact us directly|
To receive updates of our agenda in your mail box, subscribe to our mailinglist. Do not hesitate to contact us if you do not find the information you need!
- How to read a phase diagram – basic level
- How to read a phase diagram – advanced level
- Introduction in thermodynamics: from theory to practice
- Quantitative metallurgy: sampling, measuring, interpretation
- Thermodynamics in iron- and steel production
- Metal-slag-matte equilibrium (lead production, copper production)
Custom made courses
InsPyro provides custom made courses for your specific metallurgical process. Please contact email@example.com for more information.